This week, I am thankful for:
- The way Stephen’s mouth moves when he talks
- 5 day weekends
- Songs that have memories attached
- Discounts on gas
- Christmas wrapping paper — I have to get new paper every year 🙂 It just brings me joy!
- “Precocious” children showing their angelic side
- The glow of Christmas lights outside our bedroom door
- 60 degree weather in November
- Packages by the front door (even if they aren’t for me)
- A properly functioning thyroid
I’d love to hear what you’re thankful for this week!