This week, I am thankful for:
- Lunch dates with my husband on workdays
- Pinterest-inspired projects
- The smell of Christmas trees
- Elway’s Roasted Corn & Chicken Chowder
- Neighbors who will call to see if you left your garage open on purpose when you left for work… and then go close it for you. D’oh.
- Co-workers who pray for each other and each other’s families
- Tuxedo shirts on two year olds (I love this boy so much!)
- My amazing new camera that I can’t wait to go crazy with in California this weekend
- Spending my upcoming birthday in Vacaville where it will be 64 degrees and sunny instead of Castle Pines where it will be 23 degrees and snowing
- She Reads Truth daily devotionals- I’m currently doing the Advent one on the YouVersion Bible App.