I got home from work today and after being greeted by my wonderful husband and making some carrot-apple-kiwi juice in our new juicer, I was ready to write my Thankful Thursdays post. And that’s when I realized… It’s Friday! So, without further ado, a day late but no less thankful, I am thankful for the following things this week:
1. Getting our friends together for the Super Bowl & catching up with those we hadn’t seen in a while
2. The Ravens beating the 49ers!
3. My mom booking her flight to come see us for Easter!
4. Making great progress on my One Year Bible reading plan (one of my 30 Before 30 goals!)
5. Getting a huge compliment from a friend about a picture that I took- she said “This is a picture people would frame and pay money for!”
6. Stephen driving when it is snowing instead of me driving when it is snowing
7. Downward dog 🙂
8. Booking a romantic getaway with my amazing husband for next weekend
9. Experimenting with new combinations with our juicer
10. Tax refunds