In honor of the holiday which celebrates love, I’d like to make my list of ten things I’m thankful for this week rather Stephen-centric. So, with that in mind, this week I am thankful for the following things:
1. A husband who celebrates my triumphs with me like they were his own
2. A simple Valentine’s Day followed by a weekend getaway starting tomorrow
3. Getting a free meal at Qboda today just for kissing my husband
4. That my husband is willing to work hard to be healthy for himself, for me and for our future kids.
5. Cuddling on the couch and watching movies together
6. Trying new things together, like workouts, juicing, new restaurants, etc.
7. He’s handy and fixed my headlight today and performs other car maintenance for me
8. He buys Asti Spumante because he knows it is the only wine I drink, cause I’m classy like that
9. He appreciates when I’m opinionated
10. He once put up with me singing in Spanish for an entire night and still doesn’t mock my terrible singing voice.