Over the last two weeks I have been thankful for:
1. The fact that it is June and that means that I get to see my family THIS month!
2. Making a brew with the boys all-American style: country music, drinking (beer for boys & root beer for me) while brewing, bunnies running around and delicious steak, potatoes and zucchini to end the night
3. The Rockies beating the Dodgers- super fun game!
4. Shorter work days, allowing me extra time to blog, watch West Wing and most importantly, spend more time with my wonderful husband
5. A husband who provides for and supports our little family without complaint especially when I’m making significantly less money
6. Stephen’s employees making sure my coffee is delicious and in a cute little cup when I’m loitering at his store
7. Some really beautiful days to enjoy being outside
8. Getting to meet up with Brittany in Colorado Springs for lunch while down there Father’s Day shopping
9. Getting to enjoy another of my husband’s brilliant blogs
10. Going to our first Crossfit competition to cheer on our friend Chris
11. Getting to spend a beautiful Sunday with Brian, Rachel and Chris
12. Trying our hand at a couple new brews: a stout and hard cider
13. Despite being bummed that we had a softball bye week, enjoying a relaxing night with my husband watching the Voice live, for once.
14. Beautiful Colorado clouds
15. Having enough space in our house to offer shelter to friends who might need to evacuate due to current fires
16. The firefighters out there risking their lives to fight these fires
17. Businesses, churches, etc. opening their doors as evacuation shelters
18. No fire fatalities that we know of so far
19. Temperatures are cooling a little bit, which will hopefully help the containment efforts
20. Prayers from around the country for our poor state