This week, I am thankful for:
1. The incredible outpouring of love and support we’ve received from family, friends, co-workers, etc. after we made our pregnancy “Facebook official.” We, and this baby, are truly blessed and deeply loved.
2. Our 3 year Colorado anniversary. It’s hard to have our families so far away (except Dan), but it’s been an incredible three years that have brought us closer together as husband and wife. Having only each other and that independence has been so wonderful for our marriage.
3. Surviving three Colorado winters. You all know how I feel about snow. And cold for that matter.
4. Dan coming home the last three weekends. It’s been fun to spend more time with him and Mack. And to watch the boys work on the Jeep. I’m really good at supervising.
5. Setting up a T-shirt exchange with Chris. I got my new Raiders shirt and he got a new smelly Broncos shirt. I had to deeply sanitize my hands after purchasing his shirt.
6. Josie’s birthday was Sunday. I’ve had that little car for 9 years now and she is by far the best car ever. Good gas mileage, dependable, never a problem. She’s been one of the best purchases of my life, easily.
7. The return of my favorite sport: bring on the football!!
8. Shark Week. I’ve been watching since I was a kid with my dad and brother.
9. Getting to see my kiddos as they come to the school for Open Houses this week. I get them back on Monday!
10. The cutest husband ever, who understands that the meaning of the name is just as important for our baby as the cuteness factor. More reason why he’s perfect for me.