This week has been incredibly crazy at work. It’s the last week of school, so our children have many activities this week. Despite the madness that is the last week of school, this is what I’m thankful for this week:
1. My incredible husband doing so well on his juice fast, even though I keep eating around him.
2. Booking flights to California to visit my family in June
3. Getting plans together for an A’s game with our Adys when we’re home
4. Two new recipes this week that were crazy good
5. That I love veggies… I can’t imagine not eating them. Sometimes in mass quantities.
6. The way that our country rallies in the midst of crisis. Still praying for you Oklahoma.
7. Gorgeous weather and amazing clouds
8. Six of my kiddos graduating Kindergarten today… I only cried like six times.
9. Only one more school day left and then a long weekend
10. One of my babies telling me today (it was his last day): “Ms. Amanda, I’m going to miss you most of all.”