This week I am thankful for:
1. Getting a hug from a child who is both shy and has some sensory processing issues. He isn’t big on being touched. We’ve (his mom and I) worked all school year to get a “good morning” from him and then eventually I got high-fives. But this, this was special.
2. A husband who doesn’t think that I am a crazy person for all of the information I constantly spout while learning about nutrition.
3. A husband who doesn’t even blink when I tell him that I need a cow.
4. Old school country on the radio
5. Getting to catch up with my sweet friend Stephanie and hearing about her little baby on the way!
6. A couple really good fortunes when eating Chinese food this week
7. Restarting West Wing. This show is ridiculously good.
8. “Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.” -John 15:13 Remembering those who gave the ultimate sacrifice on Memorial Day. Feeling thankful to live in the land of the free BECAUSE of the brave.
9. My husband successfully completing his 10 day juice fast. He’s incredible.
10. The birth of two of our brothers… CD on May 27 and Dan on May 30.