This week I am thankful for:
1. Actually remembering to write this on Thursday this week!
2. Getting some gorgeous shots of my handsome boy in his 12 month photos 3. And one with his incredibly handsome daddy 4. Jonathan’s new dancing skills. I absolutely love watching him dance to the Friends theme song, the Grammys, me singing…
5. Getting to have a BBQ with our friends. In February. It was a beautiful day outside and Jonathan loved exploring Jameson and Rachel’s backyard 🙂 6. Having so many friends who are so good with our son. He got to hang out with Kevin & Brittany at Kevin’s surprise party and Jameson, Rachel, Brandon, Meghan, Kellen, Molly & Benny at the BBQ. It’s so fun having a baby who likes people.
7. Getting to take Jonathan for a long walk to the park and playing there for a little while.
8. Jonathan’s new blowing kisses trick. He blows me kisses when I drop him off at his class every morning.
9. Ordering the prettiest business cards for Amanda Rabon Photography – I can’t wait for them to arrive.
10. A short work week this week and next week. Extra time with my boy!